Your Picnic Plan
Thank you for booking with Noosa Picnics, to ensure your picnic goes exactly to plan please read through this picnic plan. You can also download our PDF version to keep handy whilst your enjoying your picnic, just click on the attachment tool here ->
YOUR PICNIC PLAN
* Please be aware we normally don't accept payment prior to your picnic due just in case something should happen e.g. changes to the weather
* You will be sent a message at least 1 hour before your picnic, with a google maps pin drop location and the amenities nearby.
* Please remove your shoes before getting comfy and settling into your picnic blanket.
* Your picnic is for 2 hours unless otherwise agreed. If you wish to leave early, please text Katrina on 0418 444 898 fifteen minutes prior to leaving (to allow us to get back to the location).
* Everything you should require is kept in the picnic basket; cutlery, plates, wipes, insect repellant, suncream etc.
* Please ensure you leave all picnic equipment and props behind (including Flowers unless otherwise arranged), otherwise you will be charged for the replacement of items.
* Please leave the setting in a reasonable condition similar to how it was upon arrival and place rubbish in the nearby bin or in the Ice Bucket.
* Please leave any leftover food, platters, ice bucket etc outside the teepee and please do not pack items away inside on the soft furnishings (as these leftover items are usually wet and dirty).
* Any breakages and or missing items must be paid for.
* Pets are not allowed on the picnic blanket or in the picnic teepee.
* Sometimes spills and stains happen, that's ok! if the stain is major and requires specialized dry cleaning we reserve the right to on-charge this fee.
Thank you, please relax and enjoy this precious and memorable moment.